Pages

Stay Connected

Monday, August 5, 2013

Top 10 Mustard Recipes for National Mustard Day

Happy Monday! The weeks just seem to be flying by this summer and we still have another 5 weeks to go before school starts again.  We did get to visit another potential college this weekend though so we're making progress. There are just so many choices!

Today is National Mustard Day and though it's not a huge food holiday, I thought I'd share ten of my favorite experiments to celebrate the occasion. I didn't realize how many recipes I incorporate mustard in until now, but it really does give your food a nice flavor.

Here are the Top 10 Mustard Recipes in most viewed order...Enjoy!

Don't let my poor early photography skills fool you.
This recipe was incredible!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis